The Elleebana Brow Henna Course has been developed as an introduction to colour craft and brow allowing you to create fuller, thicker and more defined brows for your clients. Requiring no Hydrogen Peroxide and Ammonia free, Elleebana’s Brow Henna has been carefully developed to include unique ingredients such as Indigo Powder, Indian Gooseberry and Acacia Concinna for added lustre and shine and to encourage healthy brow growth.
Our course is a full-day course, loaded with comprehensive theory providing myth busting information and in-depth detail of the industry’s hottest topics together and exclusive Elleebana techniques not readily showcased in other training.
During your two (2) guided brow henna applications you will be assessed on your client’s skin tone assessments, hair colour assessments and shape perfecting skills. This application of your understanding to the practical side is a key element in our assessment phase to ensure you leave with the best possible knowledge retention and ability to boost your brow business like never before.
Topics we cover
• What is Henna
• How henna is different to tinting
• What’s the profitability and how you should price your treatments
• Ingredients knowledge
• Storage and care
• Skin Anatomy and how the skin is relevant to Brow Henna
• Hair Structure
• Hygiene and Sanitation
• Indemnity forms and patch testing
• Colour mixing and processing
• Skin tone and hair assessments (both theory and practical)
• Colour customising
• Face and Brow Shape as well as key measurements to assist in understanding what’s right for your client
• Brow mapping
Students will also receive
• A Full-sized kit, a total of 700 applications (7 colours with approximately 100 applications each)!
• The comprehensive Elleebana Brow Henna training manual.
• The Salon’s details listed on our Salon Finder page on our website as a salon who performs Elleebana Brow Henna treatments to help direct customers your way
• Access to our Master Trainers for continued support and guidance post course completion.
• Elleebana Brow Henna Certificate of Completion.
• Procedures and aftercare advise
• Criteria checklists and sign offs for your certificate issue (students will be receiving their certificate on the day of training)
Elleebana Brow Henna complete colour kit.
*This kit contains the full line of henna brow and lash tint Elleebana has to offer.
• One of each colour in the range enough for 700 treatments
• PH Activator
• Brow Shampo
• Mixing Sticks
• Eyebrow Brush
• Doe Foot
• Angled Lip Brush Applicators
• 30 ml makeup remover
Our Elleebana Brow Henna Course begins at 10:30am and finishes at 4pm. Lunch is provided by HAROULS, be sure to inform us of any dietary restrictions. Times for the class structure will be strictly followed.
Students are required to provide one model.
Course Price: 450 euros + TAX
Elleebana offers this course with over 25 years of experience developing lash and brow services. Elleebana Brow Henna delivers the ultimate solution containing natural ingredients for tinting of eyebrows and skin with tattoo effect. The luxurious palette of natural shades can be used individually or mixed together to create the ultimate brow colour for your client. Easy to use, simply mix Elleebana Brow Henna with our formulated Aqua to create the complimentary shade with no need for Hydrogen Peroxide. Elleebana’s innovative formula helps to strengthen hair, restore growth and the natural shape of the eyebrows. We don’t leave you to your own devices and are available to guide you through your treatment carefully, being sure to perfect your techniques and understanding – you are welcome to call and contact us after your day of training with any questions that you might have or feedback of any kind.