• Increase the health and vitality of your skin with Gua Sha.
• Used for centuries in TCM, Gua Sha massage technique is a way to drain, sculpt, detoxify and reset your skin, leaving it radiant and healthy.
Bian stones have traces of over thirty minerals within them, including Calcium, Magnesium, Natrium, Phosphorus, and many others.
When rubbed against the body, Bian stones release ultrasonic impulses that are believed to have multiple health benefits for our health, one of which is improved microcirculation. Bian stone therapy is one of the many ancient techniques used as apart of the Traditional Chinese Medicine that continues to be used today as well.
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Boosts circulation and lymphatic drainage.
• Relieves tension in the head, neck and can also be used on the body.
• Reduces under eye circles and puffiness.
• Brightens the complexion Encourages a smooth flow of blood and qi around the body.
*Can be heated or cooled for targeted treatments.
* Due to their handmade nature each will be slightly different.
Hara recommends pairing it with Environ’s A,C,E oil for the optimal results